Recent Posts

Thursday, May 6, 2010

:) :)

No, no. This post is definitely not going to be a sad long story about me. I guarantee that. That's because I'm bringing good news here. Yeah yeah yeahs! Maybe not a really good news for you, but it's driving me crazy for the past couple of hours. I got job at Melbourne Town Hall. I'm now speechless. Don't know what to say but I surely am know what to do. All I have done since 1pm today was just smiling until NOW. hehe note the capitalization of the word now. I'm smiling at this very second when I wrote this.

I am so liking the decoration of the overall building. It's very antique and artistic. Makes me like I'm in the UK or somewhere else in Europe. I didn't really do interview session with the manager. I got his number from one of my classmates the other day. And I called him and told that I want to work there if there are any job vacancies available at the moment. And voila! he directly asked me to come on the spot in less than two weeks. Now I just want to rolling on the floor and jumping on my bed. Super duper excited! Really can't wait until the day comes.

2 comments:

oneeye said...

that's life. when you're looking for something, you never find it. but when you're not looking for, it'll appear

Monica said...

yeah it's true.. welcome to the real life!