Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

untitled

i just got a shocking news yesterday, actually hours ago.
not about someone died, not about natural disaster and not about this world, but me.

i can't think clearly after read that news. it felt like being punched by a hammer and suddenly 5 little stars appeared running on circle in my head, made me totally sick.

not much that i could did yesterday beside went to the kitchen and searching for foods.
that made me a little bit better at least, even though my problems are not yet solved.
i already did something, a lot of things perhaps, trying to fix the condition but i don't know if it will helps in the future.


deep down in my heart, i know and i am sure there will be always a way out for each problem that i face.
the only thing that matters is just time.
i will keep waiting until the right time is coming. nothing else i can do.

if you read this posting and wondering what is the problem that i have, well, thanks for caring, but i'm not going to tell you because i am too afraid to type those words.

i need supports to make my spirit keep burning.
wish me all the best so i could write the next posting bringing some good news.

that will be more than enough.

2 comments:

Ivy said...

you just gonna have little faith! I'm with you, baby! :O

Monica said...

yeaaaah thanks Ivy :) I'm with you too!