Recent Posts

Friday, August 13, 2010

Inception :(

Helloowww Yo whaddup!

It's been a long time I haven't written my blog in English. Now it's a show time yeaahhh..

A couple days ago, me and my friend watched Inception at Melbourne Central. Actually we were kinda confused to decide whether we want to watch Inception or Step Up 3D. But, because million people said that Inception is really good so we decided to watch that movie instead of Step Up.





Well, the poster looks pretty awesome, doesn't it? Unfortunately the story is not good enough for me. I really don't get what the story is. At all, even until now. I was sleeping in the middle of the movie because I was so sleepy at that time and the movie made me feel more sleepy.

The red line of this movie is actually about dreaming in your own dream. Blah blah blah. I'm confused now. Blank blank blank..

For people who likes to watch action movie maybe Inception is a pretty good movie but for those who doesn't like it including me, better you save your money for other things instead of watching this movie. The story is so complicated and I think this is the most complicated movie that I have ever seen in my life so far. Bye bye my $15! huhuhuhu :(.

0 comments: