Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself

  • for the first time ever in my life, i drank 4 cups of coffee today
  • i don't like just staying at home doing nothing
  • boys who play guitar/bass look attractive to me
  • i hate horror movies. not cool at all
  • i wish i could paint my bedroom wall with green color
  • i prefer go to concerts rather than clubs
  • growing up really does scare me
  • British accent will always attracts me
  • i have no clue why most of girls are very obsessed with weight, yeh including me :D
  • slightly pissed off when i'm talking and people say whatever or so what to me

Day 2: Nine things you do everyday

  • wake up
  • brush my teeth
  • eat
  • open up my laptop
  • go to internet
  • walk
  • sleep
  • touch my phone
  • think

Day 3: Eight things that annoy you

  • slow internet connection
  • waiting
  • people who smoke near me
  • stinky people
  • people who cancel plans in last minute
  • hot weather
  • bugs
  • rain

Day 4: Seven fears/phobias

  • thunder
  • death
  • growing up
  • marriage
  • airplane
  • cockroach
  • spooky things

Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to

  • jay sean - 2012 (it ain't the end)
  • owl city - hot air balloon
  • allstar weekend - dance forever
  • angels and airwaves - the adventure
  • owl city - vanilla twilight
  • there are so much more actually

Day 6: Five things you can’t live without

  • laptop
  • internet
  • money
  • food
  • drink

Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget

  • when i left jakarta for melbourne
  • the day when i came back home after 11 months
  • when i went to singapore only with my best friends
  • adorable people in my life

Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using

  • laper
  • capek
  • hi

Day 9: Two things you wish you could do

  • able to read other people's mind
  • fly

Day 10: One person you can trust

  • God

0 comments: