Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

what a random post

Holiday is coming real soon! oh yeah. but actually i am not really excited for that i don't know why. sometimes i just feel like going to school is better than having holiday for a month. at least i am not alone at school. i can laugh with my friends. we can hang out and have lunch together. while if i am at home, sometimes i feel lonely because not all times all of my housemates are at home as well.

the thing is, for the next six months starting from mid july, i am going to have work placement for my course and it is off-campus activity which means no classes at school at all! i definitely am going to miss my crazy classmates :(

i don't really have planning where to go during this holiday. going back home to indo is definitely a no. i was planning to go to either mt. buller or falls creek with my friends but i don't think it's going to be a reality because some of us are having a new job right now. i guess it is just our dream and hopefully will comes true someday. this year. i hope. finger crossed.

ah i don't want to remember this. the fact that i still need to do my workplace diversity online assignment and it is driving me crazy. like seriously, the subject is totally useless and i don't know where on earth the teacher is. he just contacted me once and after that, he disappeared. i've sent my work but never being replied by him. dang it! what is he doing ha? i don't have any bloody ideas at all. how irresponsible of him. grrrrr *evil grind*

but yeah, i must get it done as soon as possible and hand it in. i just want to take a blender out of my kitchen and put my book there so it breaks in little part after i have finished all the assessment. what a boring subject =.=

dear my lovely workplace diversity book, please get lost from my sight right now. i just get bored with you because you totally are not interesting at all. thank you.

1 comments:

oneeye said...

it could be that the teacher is on holiday or maybe he just doesn't care. well, you have your work anyway during the holiday and have fun on your day-off.